HEADER BLOG TITLE

12/04/2012

The Crochet H.O.O.K.

Aaaaaaargh the massive disappointment has happened to me twice now. NEVER again will I go through this a third time. That disappointment when one has an hour to kill on the school-run, between activities, waiting at the doctors or sitting stuck in slow moving traffic and the fingers feel, the hand dig, the bag is turned upside down and the reality strikes: THE HOOK is not to be found. At times like that the obsession with keeping one's fingers busy with a ball of yarn and a project specifically, becomes very apparent. If I could hook with my finger or elbow at times of the MISSING HOOK, I would have done so -

or with an anchor



or a clothing hanger



or even a shrimp




Drawings compliments from the talented Tween. Copyright OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment