HEADER BLOG TITLE

29/04/2012

[K]nitwits and Hookers - 3KCBWDAY7

I am a hooker, there is no doubt that this is my personal favourite craft. I can list a host of reasons why I prefer hooking to knitting but let's face the standout reason:

Hooking is far more TRANSPORTABLE ;-)




I do love looking at knitted pieces, appreciate the craft, buy the craft but don't do the craft. Today is Day 7, the final day of the annual Knitting and Crochet Blogweek and I conclude with a very short posting. Thank you for stopping by and reading my postings.  It was an interesting experience and a deep learning curve. I am looking forward to catching up on reading all the postings by the other participants over the next couple of weeks. Cheers!




3KCBWDAY7



1 comment:

  1. That might among the top 3 reasons why we hook, while not-hookers would list the language :-D

    ReplyDelete